Monday, March 30, 2015

The Witch's Vampire on Kindle Countdown deal this week

The best selling, highly rated book titled The Witch's Vampire is on it's quarterly kindle countdown deal this week. While Sophie is grieving the loss of her mother at the hands of cancer she learns she is a witch, worse, she's a healer. Her whole life has been a lie but the surprises continue to roll out as the book progresses.

As her world crashes around her and she tries to figure out how to deal with the constant changes, godly battles, and dangerous dreams she meets her soul mate. A lover from a past life. A gift from the gods. Her vampire prince, Giovanni Mancuso.

One click it today and enjoy this great read. Please be kind and remember to review. Here's the link.

Speaking of reviews, here what others have said about this great book.

"Jami Brumfield has done it again! She has created an alternate world going on right under our noses in her latest novel, The Witch's Vampire. Not content to limit her stories to just the usual witches or vampires, she integrates a vast variety of paranormal and supernatural species that make up a global community living side-by-side with everyday humans. This book adds even a more remarkable twist that offers a far-out theory about the mythical Greek Gods as well. It's a fantastical, yet down to earth mystery, but wouldn't be a romance without a very hot and sexy leading man, er, vampire! And new to the whole witch thing, Sophie Waters, is one spunky, take-no-nonsense leading lady who leads with her heart right into the middle of a very dangerous situation. A great read, and I can't wait for the next one." ~ Journalist and author, Michele Gwynn

"Jami Brumfield reigns supreme in the world of paranormal fiction. I became a fan since Lone Wolf Rising and this book, in a new alternate world setting, does not disappoint. What wasn’t there not to like in The Witch’s Vampire as it included all the elements of a great series, witches, vampires, Greek gods, romance, and one hot guy. Sophie was a character that I just had to love, she had so much energy that she will become a force to be reckoned with. Gio, Izzi takes a deep breath and sighs, why can’t every male character be like him. He’s what most women fantasize about if supernatural entities were to ever come about. Okay, more about the story. I think with the whole integration of the supernatural residing among us is a great concept and Jami delivers the storyline as if we know these characters personally. The development and progress of the story flows along perfectly and unfortunately the end comes along way too quick. I would recommend this book to everyone regardless of their favorite genre. Believe me, once you get hooked onto Ms. Brumfield’s books there is no turning back. I’m looking forward the next and it will not come soon enough." 

"This is the first book that I have read by Jami Brumfield. I liked the relationship dynamics between Gio and Sophie, even though I am not a fan of the New Adult Genre. That alone, says a lot. The author was able to keep me engrossed in the story with the twists and turns she built into the plot. Most new adult authors fail to do this as the relationships progress to annoying love triangles. This is NOT one of those books! Thankfully! I admired Sophie's need to stand on her own two feet and make her way in the world as she saw fit. Unfortunately life and responsibilities get in the way, which is all to common in the real world. I especially liked the mythology and added paranormal elements to this story. Great job!"

"This was my first journey into the mind of Ms. Brumfield, and what a journey it was! We had witches, vamps, Greek Gods and just about every type of paranormal creature you could want. I really connected with witch Sophie and her hunk of vampire hotness Gio and found myself rooting for the two of them. I loved the plot twist on the origins of the Gods and the supernatural creatures them selves. I look forward to reading the next one in this hot new series and would recommend it to my friends."

"I really enjoyed this book. Ms Brumfiled has written an engrossing and intelligent book. The main character, Sophie, takes you on a trip thru her awakenings in her powers, her deep heart, and her love. Witches and Vampires make interesting bedfellows, nasty antagonists, and enough evil to fill my needs. Read this book! Yes, I am a male, and yes many of read these types of books. Love'em."

Want to know more? Check out the reviews on the book page on Amazon here.




5 comments:

  1. Looking to answer a question for Spring Fever Love Is In The Air Blog Hop April 3-11, 2015 but not seeing your blog for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not finding the Spring Fever Love Is In The Air Blog hop Question.
    I do thank you for the read and review. I thank you for it. I also went to amazon to look at the reviews of The Witches Vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jami, I am also looking to leave a comment for the Spring Fling contest. Hope this will count. The witchs Vampire sounds great! Would love to read it. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to enter the spring fling blog hop. Entering under the name of virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love finding new authors and new books!

    ReplyDelete